4.7.12

2 years blogging











Hi all , 

   I cant believe its been 2 years since I started blogging , I know I didn't post as much this year but you all know I have my reasons .. and since I graduated now .. I hope I would post more and make the time for the blog !! 

  For the people who asked .. I got 89.9% (3lmi - science) .. I was hoping for more .. but faith has its own future drawn for us .. and God always knows best .. I have to apply for a university now .. and be wise in choosing what and which major I choose. 

  Anyways I just want to say that I'm happy that its been 2 years and hopefully I would continue blogging more and more ;P 

Thank you all .. especially for the ones who asked about me when I wasn't around.



هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. alffff mabroook 7abiibtiii <3 im so proud =) loooove from Sweden ;)

    ردحذف
  2. Thank you a lot ;**

    i just wish that you would mention ur name

    so i would know you ;**

    ردحذف